WM / DM Racing NEWS

ph1l

Guest Connader
Alter... ich hab vorhin versucht alleine mal den WM Punktestand rauszufinden. Nix zu machen. Hab dann aufgegeben und DM Live Timing geguckt. Mayerbüchler is allerdings 3. im 2. Rennen geworden, erstes Podium für Supermotostore in der DM.

Gab aber doch Liveticker zur WM...hatte ich geguckt!!

Und der schnell Simon Vilhelmsen auf 3 in der S1....Wahnsinn!!

Auch Rasmus auf 2 in der P3....im Regen können die Dänen!! ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Connader

A new page for Laurent Fath

After careful consideration, Laurent Fath will no longer be wearing the Luc1 colours for 2018.
It was a difficult decision for Ludovic Lucquin to make, and one that will certainly surprise many.

Ludovic Lucquin: "Laurent wants to win an international title, and I am always in favor of development and sporting achievement for our riders!
Our riders, like our partners, are friends, there are sometimes choices that are not only in the interest of Luc1 Motorsport. Today this choice is one of them, I felt it was my duty not to hold Laurent back. He has a proposal to participate in the European Championship, whereas this championship is not part of the Luc1 programme.
I would be truly happy for him to achieve his goal because he deserves it. He is a pure Luc1 product, he took his first supermotard laps in the team in 2015, and I am convinced that he remains the world's best hope for the discipline.
It's on very good terms that our paths are separating for the moment, but Laurent knows that he can always count on my friendly support."

Quelle: Fratzenbuch

:apologetic:

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Connader:

A new page for Laurent Fath

After careful consideration, Laurent Fath will no longer be wearing the Luc1 colours for 2018.
It was a difficult decision for Ludovic Lucquin to make, and one that will certainly surprise many.

Ludovic Lucquin: "Laurent wants to win an international title, and I am always in favor of development and sporting achievement for our riders!
Our riders, like our partners, are friends, there are sometimes choices that are not only in the interest of Luc1 Motorsport. Today this choice is one of them, I felt it was my duty not to hold Laurent back. He has a proposal to participate in the European Championship, whereas this championship is not part of the Luc1 programme.
I would be truly happy for him to achieve his goal because he deserves it. He is a pure Luc1 product, he took his first supermotard laps in the team in 2015, and I am convinced that he remains the world's best hope for the discipline.
It's on very good terms that our paths are separating for the moment, but Laurent knows that he can always count on my friendly support."

Quelle: Fratzenbuch

:apologetic:

Aber er will im sumo bleiben oder ?

Vielleicht wechselt der ja nach TM :4:

• 11 months later...