Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'billet'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Allgemeine Fragen und Antworten
    • Allgemeines
    • Termine, Renntrainings, Rennen
    • Einsteigerfragen
    • Shopping Verzeichnis
    • Supermoto auf der Straße
  • Motorradmarken
    • Aprilia
    • Honda
    • Husqvarna
    • Husaberg
    • Kawasaki
    • KTM
    • Suzuki
    • SWM
    • TM Racing
    • Yamaha
    • Andere Hersteller
    • Zweitakt Supermoto
    • Supermoto Projektbikes
  • Generelle Foren
    • Die Werkbank - Motorrad Technik
    • Fahrwerk und Reifen
    • Medien
    • Neuvorstellungen und Off Topic
    • Interne Angelegenheiten
  • Supermoto Teilemarkt
    • Biete
    • Suche
  • Supermoto Händler
    • Supermotostore - TM Supermoto Stützpunkt
    • Bergos
    • MRS Racing
  • Links und Partner
    • Specialized MTB Forum


  • Supermoto Termine und Veranstaltungen

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start






Found 1 result

  1. Hello folks! It was quite a while since an update, but still I can see some visitors coming from this site, to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Massegossen Some of you might know of my project, which involves complete frame build and a billet cylinder head with an EFI from Megasquirt. Somewhere in the middle there is still a little something with Husaberg stamps on. The relatively high power (88 RWHP out of 680cc) consumed main bearings after max 5-6 hours causing havoc in the crankcase. So, I put in double row spherical roller bearings to cope with the tumbling effect of the crank shaft (appr. 0,5 deg). You can see the preps in this video: Then I had some problems with leaking of coolant, wich was difficult to find. I had to trouble shoot that in a very profound manner: Then there were some other issues with collar bones and such, but the tricky challenge was vibrations that came when I had to remove the counter balancer. The rear shock broke 4 times and all kinds of cables and brackets broke from the vibrations. I tested 3 different balance ratios, but none were any good. So now I'm adding a counter balance shaft again, in another position. All CAD files are now sent for machining, but here is a short video presentation of the new counter balancer design: I hope you enjoy my videos and I wish you all a Happy Easter!
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.