Transworld MX eingestellt

Ben

Das Printmagazin Transworld MX wurde eingestellt. So wie viele andere Printpublikationen im Motorradsektor scheint es sich nicht mehr zu lohnen...

Ich mag die TWMX Videos, cooles Zeugs.Vielleicht stellen sie ja was ohne Print und nur digital auf die Beine.

Zitat
  • swapmoto

In 2000, I was running a small magazine called MXracer and thought life couldn’t get any better. Then the opportunity to launch TransWorld Motocross came along and I jumped at the opportunity with my great friend @garthmilan. Within a year, we were officially the best-selling moto mag in the world! The media environment changed radically in the years that followed but we were always able to adapt. There are way too many great memories to list, but the standouts are the friends I’ve made. Nearly two decades after starting this brand that’s grown larger than I could have ever imagined, things have been put on hold. Company acquisitions are nothing new - I’ve had five different business cards since starting twmx - but this pending sale is a lot different. The good news is that my team is still a team. Where we will continue to create content is an unknown for now, but our hopes are to pick up where we are leaving off today, with TransWorld Motocross. Thank you all for the love and support through the years! I’m just a guy who loves dirt bikes...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtUKMVsgvha/