Husqvarna FS450 2018, bought new at official dealer "Motorsports". Bike completely prepared for the upcoming Supermoto competition season. Rider has been take part at Baltic Supermoto Championship S4 class (Asphalt only). 82 running hours totally , piston swap at 50 hours.
Owner got backbone injury before month ago. The injury is not related to motorsport, but forced to stop doing motorsport.
This spring he did three practices only.
- Revalved and serviced suspension (last winter)
- Engine head porting work (within piston swap)
- Mapping (within piston swap)
- Slip on muffler mod, new packing (last winter)
- Shortened swingarm (last winter)
- New Faora triple tree (winter before last winter)
- New Beringer top race brake kit (last winter)
- New SPF shifter (last winter)
Additions comes together with bike:
- Spare rear wheel with brake disc and sprocket attached
- OEM triple tree
- OEM front axle
- OEM front brake kit (master, caliper, hose, brake disc)
- Couple bike stands + rear axle side stand
- Couple used tire kits for practice
- New Metzeller K1 tire kit
- Tire warmers
- Engine oils + filters
Selling price 7500 Eur EXW
My two cents on it.